søndag, januar 17, 2010

Two posts in one day!!

I wrote a review on Recumbent Journal of my new recumbent. As you can tell, I rather like it ;-) Many bike reviews go into great technical detail, but although quality components matter to me I don't find it particularly interesting to write about. So instead I wrote more about the selection process, what works for me, what it's like living with the bike etc.

It's an ICE B1, a short-wheelbase bike with over seat steering. And it folds! Well, not as small as the Birdy, or the Xootr Swift before that. But smaller than pretty much any recumbent I can think of. And using a few basic tools, the frame will split into 3 pieces and apparently allows the whole bike to fit in a suitcase. That would be really cool for a tour, though I haven't gotten anything planned.